CLUB FEES/REGISTRATION FEES This is the cost of running the club.
Registration Fee: $425
The following options are available at checkout:
Participants may pay in full, or pay $250 by 5/11/20 and $175 by 6/1/20
• Westchester Youth Soccer League and East Hudson League and equivalent competition (up to 10 games per season, 20 games a year)
• Referee fees (referee assignors);
• Field Fees (usage of Legacy Field/lights, Granite Knolls Fields/lights, school usage fees for fields, town fields)
• Club & other YYSC administration fees (office salaries/rent/insurance/scholarships,Tryout costs).
• Miscellaneous Fees not listed
TEAM FEES In addition to club fees there is a team fee.
1928 Commerce Street
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
President: Rick Romanski Office Manager: Bernadette Acevedo
YYSC IS A FOUNDING MEMBER !
TICKETS FOR ALL HOME GAMES
Most Games $30
CALL (914) 214-8118 FOR INFO
We are a non-profit organization that has approximately 1100 registered boys and girls.
We are one of the largest youth soccer organization in the area. Our club is affiliated with East Hudson Youth Soccer League and The Westchester Youth Soccer League. We recently became Youth Partners with the new MLS Soccer Team called NYC FC. Additionally we have partnered with The Yorktown Soccer Skills Camp and K.I.I.D.S. Inc. to provide all off season training during the winter and summer months at a discounted rate.
YYSC is comprised of a network of volunteers who strive to provide a sports program for the local youth soccer player. We have been committed to providing recreational and competitive soccer programs for players ages 4 through 19 for over 25 years and have extensive programs for all interests.
We offer our recreational programs: Yorktown Soccer School from age Pre-K to 8th grade as well as Competitive Travel Teams (ages 7-19)